Cannot remove product variations

In the settings for each individual product, there is the option to put in “variations,” for something like size, color, etc. In several instances, I have added variations and then needed to remove one. However, it ONLY allows me to remove the last/most recent one added. I need to be able to remove any of them I choose. Is it only possible to remove the last variation entered? See attached screenshot. The last item, “navy,” has a red X by it. I can click that red X and delete that variation, but I can’t delete any others. Is this something we can fix?

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Emily,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

I tested and see the same behavior. While its not a bug as this is how its designed at the moment but I totally agree with you that we should be able to remove any of the variations instead of removing them all to remove the first one.

I see 2 ways possible

1: Adding a X sign to all of them

2: Allowing admin to move them by dragging and change the position and move the one we want to delete at the bottom.

I have moved this to “Features and Feedaback” section and sent a note to our lead developer @jonathan and he should be around sooner than later.

Cheers, PC

• Jonathan
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey there Emily,

Yes, unfortunately this is a limitation of the current version of MarketPress. The good news is that we’re currently developing the next major release of MarketPress (3.0) and we’re reworking the entire variation functionality which will include the ability to delete any variation (not just the last one).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.