Cannot replace the logo

Hi,
I've updated the theme "Asana" to the newest version.
But i cannot replace the logo. Can you please help with the issue?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashwin,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Is this the theme you're referring to: https://themeforest.net/item/asana-sport-and-yoga-wordpress-theme/11465027?

It's a premium theme that I do not have access to and I'm not familiar with it. I'll be more than happy to assist you but I'd need to check that on your site so could you please grant me a support access to it? Here's a guide on how to do this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Let me also know please where in your site's Media Library I can find the new logo that you wish to put on site.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Ashwin!

Thank you for granting access.

Here's how you can change logo on site:

1. Go to "Appearance -> Themes" page in dashboard and switch your site from "Asana child" to "Asana" theme
    2. Go to "Appearance -> Customize" page
    3. Select "Home page settings" section
    4. Select "Logo" option
    5. Upload your logo(s) there
    6. Click "Save and Publish" and exit "Customize" screen
    7. On "Appearance -> Themes" page switch the site back to "Asana child" theme.

It seems that the option to change logo is available only in parent theme. I'm not sure why it's not carried over to the child theme to so since it's a premium theme you might want to ask its developers for an explanation/fix.

For now though, you will be able to change your logo in a way that I described above.

I have already set the logo to the one that you uploaded to the site. You might want however to either upload another image and select it or play a bit with logo settings (size etc) - see point 5 above - to adjust image size/position and avoid cropping.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.