Cannot see all plugins page

Greetings,

I am doing a migration to Multisite and want to use your plugin Domain Mapping. However I am not able to add it to my website. When I open this page:
https://bonavi.de/wp/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpmudev-plugins
with Admin user I am told that I am not authorized to access this website.

When I try to manually install the Domain Mapping plugin on my test website
bonavi-online.de I am sent to:
https://bonavi-online.de/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-plugins#pid=99
which again shows the same error.

What can be the reason for this error? How can I install the plugin by uploading it's code - I need to add the plugin's code to our repository in any case.

Best,
Anton

• James Morris

Hello Anton Ruzhekov,

I hope you are well today.

WordPress Multisite has a different Dashboard for managing plugins and themes network wide than standard standalone WordPress.

When you login to the Network admin, the Dashboard URL should be like: domain.com/wp-admin/network/

The URL to the WPMU DEV Dashboard, where you would install Domain Mapping, should look like this: domain.com/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=wpmudev-plugins

If you're getting a permissions denied error at the above URL, it could be an issue with how WPMU DEV Dashboard was setup. Did you setup the plugin with the same user account you are logged in with to try to install Domain Mapping? By default, WPMU DEV Dashboard is only accessible to the Super Admin that installed it. This can be changed in the settings; however, by going to Network Admin -> WPMU DEV Dashboard -> Settings -> Permissions.

If you are certain you've DEV Dashboard using the same account that you're installing Domain Mapping with, then there may be another issue. If that is the case, would you please grant me access to your site and server so I can look into this issue further for you?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.