Cannot see Discussion comments and mark as done feature

Hi there,

I would like to ask some questions concerning Discussions tab and Done/percentage.

I cannot see my comments when I answer a question at the Discussions tab. For example, at the "Handling Conflict in the Workplace-Customer care situation" course if you go to Discussion you will see one question "what happened in this scene?" There are two comments there but I cannot see them when I click on the question. When I changed to coursepress theme I could see them though.

2) Is there a way to have Discussions and comments into a course? For example have a Unit which will be one question for discussion (and work as the Discussions tab works right now) For example, at the "Handling Conflict in the Workplace-Customer care situation" course, at the first Unit "A challenging situation" you can check that I have added two questions for discussion. I attach screenshots.

3)Is there a way to have mark as complete or done for the non mandatory activities? At the moment at "Handling Conflict in the Workplace-Customer care situation" course, at the first Unit "A challenging situation" the percentage is 100% all the time because there are no mandatory activities. What I want to succeed is the percentage to be 0% until the user presses "Done" at the end of the Unit.

Thank you.