Cannot see subscribed user in the list

Hi there,
I have some questions regarding this plugin
(I am using mandrill stmp for mail)

1> When non user ( User who haven't registered) subscribe, where is that user added? I couldn't see it in Newsletter members page.
2> How can we separate registered and unregistered subscriber in Newsletter members page?
Thanks

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Arin, hope you're doing well today! :slight_smile:

1) That's odd, they should be added to eNewsletter -> Members. Have you tried doing a test signup (using the e-Newsletter subscribe widget), just to verify that they're not showing up there?

2) Unfortunately, that's not possible presently, though that definitely sounds like a good thing to have in the plugin! I'd recommend opening a feature request thread for this:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/forum/feature-suggestions#question

Regards,
    Michael

• Arin

Hi @Michael

I found members who have subscribed through e newsletter widget.
    For seperating registered and unregistered user, I came up with new idea, hope this works. But at the meantime I couldn't see automatic user subscription working

I have two site:
    Front end: Ideally non user sees this page and yes, they will be unregistered subscriber.
    Members end: This will be for registered user, and they will be registered subscriber.

Now what I did is, Created two groups: Registered and Unregistered

In Network, there are Registered and Unregistered groups
    In Main site, there is only Unregistered group
    In Members site, there is only Registered group

So, When user subscribe they will be registered to default subscription group: Unregistered -- Working

But when user registers, they should be registered to default subscription group: Registered. Which is not working.

Moreover they should be seen in eNewsletter > Members section of Members admin. But what happened is I saw user in eNewsletter > Members section of Main site backend with Unregistered group.

What is actually happening here?
    Members who registered need to be seen in members admin, not in front end.

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.