Cannot select the destination website in Multisite Content Copier

I have a network of sites and I was trying to copy the home page of site "id=1" to "id=5" but I get the error Site with that id does not exist.
I tried adding the site by using the url also but in vain. I even tried purging the cache. Please help.

I used "Broadcast" to do that and it worked perfectly fine.

Please assist.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lucy,

I tested in your system by trying to copy the homepage in your main site, which is the "Blog" page, and the "Blog" page got copied into the subsite /exampleschool without any issue.

Maybe the "Add Site" button wasn't clicked during the process as shown in the screenshot, before clicking the "Next Step"? You'll have to add the site 1st before going to the next step.

Could you please test, and see whether it's working fine in your side? If the issue still exists, please advise, if I'm missing anything, so that we could help get this sorted asap.

Regards,
    Nithin

• Lucy
    • Flash Drive

Hi Nithin,

Yes, it's still happening for me. I'm definitely selecting 'add site' before clicking on the next step, but the page doesn't show up. It did work when I used the copier section in the backend of the page this time, but still not from the main copier plugin.

Is there a reason for this? I can use it just with the backend but it'll make it difficult to bulk share posts (and i need to be able to do that).

Thanks,

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Lucy,

but the page doesn't show up.

Could I know which exact page isn't showing up when you try to copy from the main site to the subsite? If you could share a screenshot it would be more helpful.

Do you notice any issue with the "Blog" page copied to /exampleshchool subsite in the my initial test as mentioned in the 1st reply? It was done via the network dashboard.

It did work when I used the copier section in the backend of the page this time, but still not from the main copier plugin.

You meant it worked fine when you tried to copy the page via the meta datas shown when the page is edited? But not via the network dashboard, under Content Copier page?

It should have worked fine in both ways. If you could fill up more info about which exact page are you still not getting copied, I could give a closer look at it, and see what's being missed. A screenshot would be really helpful in having a better idea what exact issue you are facing.

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.