Cannot Transfer Website to Another Host as a Backup Clone Site

Well, actually I have two problems. :cry:

I can't backup and transfer my site using Duplicator Pro (which usually works great) because the CSS gets all mixed up and it looks ugly, circa Cloned

I tried Snapshot Pro but this is the error I get:

Snapshot Pro Backup Error

Is it because of Cloudflare? If so, how do I remedy this issue and be able to clone an EXACT replica of my current website @ Current Website without having the CSS run all over the place when restoring or getting that aforementioned error message??? Should I disable Cloudflare, then back my (current) site up??

Thank you for any and all assistance.

Sincerely,
Caleb

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello caleb.mkdaman,

I hope you are well today.

Snapshot does not use HTTP to connect to your site and make the backup like a web browser uses to access your site. So, Cloudflare does not have anything to do with the backup process. Snapshot uses PHP to run routines on the origin server that compress your content into an archive.

Here are a few things you can try that may alleviate the problems you are having:

* In php.ini, increase the resources available, see: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/increase-memory-limit/

memory_limit = 512M
    max_execution_time = 300

* Add the following to wp-config.php to modify the WordPress memory limit and reduce the Snapshot load on the server:

// Increase WP Memory Limit
    define('WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

// Increase WP Memory Limit
    define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

// Reduce Snapshot Table Query Chunks
    define('SNAPSHOT_TABLESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);

// Reduce Snapshot File Chunks
    define('SNAPSHOT_FILESET_CHUNK_SIZE', 100);

These values may need to be reduced depending on your hosting account limitations. The Snapshot values can be further reduced if you've maximized your php.ini settings and WordPress memory limit and you are still unable to run your backup.

Please try the above and let us know if this resolves your problem. If not, post back here and we'll be happy to dig into this issue further for you.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.