Cannot upload images to Media Library

Images uploaded to the Media Library on the multisite are not fully uploaded. They seem to be added to the database but there's no images in Media Library visible (only "gray squares" instead).

• Ari

Hey Glenn, Hope you are well!

You have provided your cpanel access.
    But unfortunately, I can't login to the cPanel as it's show me invalid credentials, maybe the credentials are wrong, could you resend them?

Please send us the details using our contact form:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question
    following the template below:

Subject: "Attn: Ariful Islam"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference (it is: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/cannot-upload-images-to-media-library)
    - Any other relevant urls

=====

Is it ok if I perform couple of tests by temporarily disabling your plugins and switching to default WP theme in order to check if there are any conflicts on that end?

Let me know if you are ok with this test.

Thanks, Ari

• Ari

Hi Glenn,

I have tested your site so far and found some interesting case. whenever I try to upload new file it's store in another folder which is same named as your domain name but with uppercase. here is the example:

yourdomain.com - trying to upload here, but it's creating like
    YOURDOMAIN.COM - in the root folder, where yourdomain.com stored.

Then I found that in your site settings you have placed wrong information in the Upload Path.
    Please go to sites from network dashboard and edit a site then switch to settings tab. Below you will find the "Upload Path", make empthi this field and save it. No need to change this field unless you have to, Can you please tell me why you need to change this path ?

Best regards, Ari

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.