Cannot upload Managed Backups to the Hub

Lately I've been getting some errors on multiple sites about Snapshot not being able to upload it's backup to The Hub. When I click retry it says: Not Found.
Snapshot log shows:

snapshot][2019-05-15 07:49:08][Warning] Unable to perform requested system backup, proceeding with builtin
[snapshot][2019-05-15 07:49:14][Error] Error spawning the S3 request handler, most probably due to a plugin conflict

And here is the debug log:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function createMultipartUpload() on boolean in ***/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remote/Storage.php:485
Stack trace:
#0 ***/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remote/Storage.php(757): Snapshot_Model_Full_Remote_Storage->get_initialized_upload('/home/vastgoedt...')
#1 ***/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Controller/Full/Ajax.php(571): Snapshot_Model_Full_Remote_Storage->send_backup_file('/home/vastgoedt...')
#2 ***/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): Snapshot_Controller_Full_Ajax->json_start_upload('')
#3 ***/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
#4 ***/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hoo in ***/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remote/Storage.php on line 485
  • Juan
    • Flash Drive

Hi Frank,

thanks for getting in touch with us.

Once the conflict test is done please do let me know the results, I was checking the error logs of your website and there is a fatal error here
    PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function createMultipartUpload() on boolean in /home/vastgoedto/domains/vastgoed-totaal.nl/private_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/Snapshot/Model/Full/Remote/Storage.php:485

If the conflict test is not successful I will escalate this request to our developers.

Thanks,
    Juan

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Frank,
    hope you're doing well and I'm sorry for the huge delay here.

I also appreciate the feedback on this. I was able to replicate this issue in a testing site of mine, so I've already created a bug report for our developers in order to further investigate this and see if there's anything that we can do in Snapshot.
    Me or another colleague of mine will keep you posted here about any development on this.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there Frank

It seems that this was already reported recently and the conflict here is cause LeadPages plugin uses the 5.3.2 version of the Guzzle library and on Snapshot we use the 6.3.3 one.

A way to fix that incompatibility is to edit the Guzzle's core files in order to prefix the namespaces there with a WPMU-specific prefix, but we're not going to do that, as editing core lib files can be a dangerous thing to do down the line. I'd rather advise contacting LeadPages support in order to update their Guzzle library on their end since they use an older one.

Thank you,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.