Cannot View Coursepress Pro Features

Hi, I just purchased the WPMUDEV monthly package that should include the Coursepress Pro plugin. I am unable to create a new course - it tells me to install Coursepress Pro ... but when I click it it says its already installed. Do I need to take further steps to use the features of the pro version?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi CrystalAbco,

Thanks for asking. I think you somehow have the free version installed and activated. That's why the Pro version is conflicting. Can you at first deactivate and delete the Free version of CoursePress and then install the Pro Version of CoursePress through our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin or by downloading the Pro Version from this page? https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/coursepress-pro/

I believe, this will resolve your issue. If it doesn't, I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• CrystalAbco
    • New Recruit

Rupok,
    I deactivated and deleted the original Coursepress and Installed with the link above. When I tried to activate the whole plugin disappeared. I have granted access if you can please help. Also is there any way to save the work I did on the free version of Coursepress?

Thank you!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi CrystalAbco,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I'm not sure whether I'm quiet following you here, I checked your website, and I could see that you are having CoursePress Pro v1.3.4.3 enabled, and configured. I made a test update from free version to Pro version of Coursepress, and all the courses, and settings configured in the free version, we carried forward to the pro version in a single site.

Are you getting a different result? Could you please advise if I'm missing out anything, so that we could get this sorted asap. If you are looking to export courses, you could try the default WordPress export tool, located under Tools > Export.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.