Can't access any themes from FrameMarket and Farms 133 themes

Hi Guys!
Download FrameMarket and can't access any of the theme.
Download the Farms 133 themes but seems that my source system is not enough that is the last error message. Would that explain why I can't get any themes from FrameMarket.
What should I do? As you know I'm a beginner.
Thanks in dvance for your help.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jacquesc75,

Thank you for this significant question.

Did you in fact download and then FTP the themes up to your wp-content/themes/ folder as described in there instructions by any chance?

I have written a basic tutorial that should give you some help and clarity as to how and where these themes should be uploaded as described here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/front-page-blogs-picture-and-text-not-visible-only-subject-is-visible#post-217131

Though the above instructions are applicable to the Frame Market/Grid Market theme regarding the parent/child theme relationship, note that many of the Farm pack themes may not have a child theme and they are just uploaded as shown in the same place and manner as shown for the parent themes in the tutorial above.

Please advise if this fixes your theme installation.

Cheers, Joe

• jacquesc75
    • Flash Drive

Thank you so much Aecnu, really helpful. I'm not gonna give yet then :wink:.
    I installed Grid-market but I have a couples of questions.

How can I add more elements in the sidebar Categories on the left of the window?

Where can I find subscription form or member form I could add to the site?

I was wondering if it will be possible to add the forms into the widget footer through a link to a page which will appear only by clicking the word ''subscription'' for example?

The screenshots of Grid-market represent exactly what I would like to achieve with my marketplace website.
    I have got two concerns

1) My products pics on the opening page even after setting don't have the same size...

2)Can propose to the members only 1 or 2 ways to present their goods on the site?

Thank you very much again for your help really appreciate.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings jacquesc75,

How can I add more elements in the sidebar Categories on the left of the window?

I just now tried to visit your site to see how far you have gotten with some of the questions you asked above and it appears to be down?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.