Can't access dashboard wp-admin

Hello, I created a website in my multisite. Then I created a snapshot of it, and imported to a fresh new wordpress instalation in other server, without multisite. Just simple website.

The importation went good, but, after the importation was completed, I could not loggin to the site. I realized in my mysql database the wp_users and wp_usermeta did not extist. So i created those 2 tables and import the ones from my multisite.

Now I can access the site but still can't see the dashboard, just the "Howdy...." and when clicking for the dashboard it says i do not have access there.

What can I do?

• Sajid

Hi @pablo13,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

wp-config.php and .htaccess files are different for WordPress multisite and WordPress single site. That's the reason you are getting this issue. Also there are some extra tables for WordPress Multisite than single site.

So technically you have transformed your single site to Multisite by restoring snapshot :slight_smile:

Don't worry we got you covered. We wrote a detailed blog article to convert WordPress multisite into WordPress single site. Click here and follow the steps and you are good to go :slight_smile:

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need furhter assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.