Can't access my admin dashboard

Hi there, I have several errors on my site that mysteriously showed up a few days ago. I had not done any new updates or anything in the last few days. These errors are preventing me from getting access to the admin dashboard to try and fix the issues. I tried disabling every plug in one by one through ftp but still no luck. I tried removing and restoring the database and restoring domain to 6 days ago. no luck. The log in link is no longer on the home page but even if I go to wp-admin, all I see is a white screen with the below errors.
My host support staff sent me this yesterday:
Thanks for contacting tech support an I apologize for the issue. I've
checked the database and currently see no problems. However, I am able
to replicate the error on the site and wp-cli when trying to run the
command. The issue is caused by missing or corrupted tables. I've
checked the database 'ecraftandshare_com' and phpMyAdmin shows it has
12528 tables. I recommend to remove the database and restore again. Also
to ensure your plugins are properly configured.
I did remove and restore and am still having the same issues.
The errors I see are the following:
Warning: include(/home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/themes/product-child-theme/functions.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-settings.php on line 327

Warning: include(/home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/themes/product-child-theme/functions.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-settings.php on line 327

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-content/themes/product-child-theme/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:disappointed:usr/local/lib/php:disappointed:usr/local/php5/lib/pear') in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-settings.php on line 327

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-settings.php:327) in /home/ldiederich/ecraftandshare.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1207

I do not know what to do next in order to try and get access to the dashboard and hoping you all might be able to help.
I would be willing to grant access to my ftp, database. Thanks