can't access my profile with membership plugin

Just trying to get my head around the membership plugin. I have set up a subscription and subscribed with that subscription. but when I log in I cannot view my profile in buddypress. What am i doing wrong?

Site Link

user = micb11

password = password

For this subscription I want them to be able to see everything on the site apart from a couple of categories and I don’t think that is working either.

The level is called weybridge. If anyone could take a look then that would be great as I am stuck!!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

First off, I’ve moved your question over to the Members only section. It’s probably best if the entire world can’t see the login and password – not that anyone could get far, but why give them the chance :smiley:

Secondly, I was able to log in through the information you gave and access the profile page and edit and make changes.

I really can’t be sure what I should and shouldn’t have access to as this member since I don’t know how things are set up. Can you give us a list of how you’ve got Membership configured? Or maybe a screenshot or two? This way we can more easily see what is causing the problem.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.