Can't Access Theme Options

Can't access all the theme options. When Can edit the first page of theme options, but if I click on any other page nothing loads. I see the anchor change in the URL but there is no other on-screen effect.

So far I've had this trouble with the "Product " theme & "Business Services" theme.

I've tested this on multiple computers and am getting the same result. How do I fix this?

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Any chance you are also running our Directory plugin?

I was testing and get the same, when I disable the directory plugin it seems work again.

If this isn't the case then please deactivate your other plugins and let me know how that goes. If it then works then reactivate each one, one at a time until the issue happens again. That will tell us which plugin is conflicting there.

Take care.

• farinox
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes I am running the directory plugin. When I disabled the directory plugin things started working again. I was using them both together for a little while without incident, but I updated the directory plugin today. Maybe it was the most recent update?

Something else to note is that I was still able to use the same features on the "Business Feature" template with no problems even with the directory plugin enabled.

Is there any way to get these themes and the directory plugin to play nice?

Thanks

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Is there any way to get these themes and the directory plugin to play nice?

There isn't as such but there will be soon, I've notified our directory and theme developer to this. They will then look into the issue and provide an update once they have a fix.

Thanks for patience and testing this problem.

Take care.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings farinox,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.