Can't access wp admin after using SNAPSHOT

I’ve taken a snapshot of my wordpress website, i installed wordpress back on the same site , uploaded my snapshot. My website is running but when i log in to my website using my wordpress credentials I don’t see the dashboard? Please help me

PS: I’m migrating from multisite to single site

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello utti,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Do you get any error message when you try to access the dashboard or its a blank screen ? If its an error then please post the error message here.

Also, you restored snapshot taken while MultiSites to WordPress single site ?

If yes then you would have to create a new admin user and try that account. I know you can not get into the Dashboard of WordPress so you would have to do that directly in database via phpMyAdmin by following this article:

https://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/create-a-wordpress-admin-user-for-a-wordpress-site-via-mysql-6649

In case you are unable to do that your self then please send in cPanel login details and I will try to create an admin user for you.

You can send the requested details via our secure contact form in following format.

Subject: “Attn: Sajid Javed”

– cPanel username

– cPanel user password

– cPanel login url

– website URL

– link back to this thread for reference

Also, don’t forget to include the URL of your website in the message.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,

Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.