Can't Activate

Is the WHMCS Provisioning plugin required to use WHMCS WP Integration plugin? When trying to activate the plugin, I get the following message:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /******/*******/******/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 811

I should point out that as per WHMCS' security recommendations, /whmcs is not my installation folder and /whmcs/admin is not my admin dashboard. Do these variables need to be changed somewhere in the code for the plugin to work?

• Arnold
    • El Macho WP

That areas gatta be rewoeked I see but for now could you try this.

Replace the preg_replace_callback line with

$text = preg_replace_callback('<code>(jQuery.post\(&quot;)([\w\d-_]+.php)</code>u', array($this, 'ajax_loop') , $text);

and add this function just be low the close of the function the preg is in

/**
    * Helper function for preg_replace_callback above
    */
    function ajax_loop($match) {
      return $match[1] . url_to_absolute($this->whmcs_base, $match[2]);
    }

So this whole section should look like

$text = preg_replace_callback('<code>(jQuery.post\(&quot;)([\w\d-_]+.php)</code>u', array($this, 'ajax_loop') , $text);

return $text;
    }

/**
    */
    }

/**
    * have_whmcs_page - Tries to retrieve a WHMCS page based on the whmcsportal[page] query_var or root of WHMCS if whmcsportal not available

Let me know if it works for you

• jlloke82
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

i also have the error
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/gooblexc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 811

i add the new line

/**
    */
    }

is also the same error.

• whi
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I have same error. I replace your code and added your new line. I can activate the plugin, but the shotcodes didn't work. Example: the page with [wcp_account] doesn't show anyting.
    PHP Version 5.2.17

• NYCWW
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

All of the shortcodes return errors when used. Here is a list of the errors:
    Warning: preg_replace_callback() [function.preg-replace-callback]: Unknown modifier '(' in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 813

Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML() [domdocument.loadhtml]: Empty string supplied as input in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 490

Warning: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 875

Warning: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 859

Warning: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 863

Warning: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 867

Warning: DOMDocument::saveHTML() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx/wp-content/plugins/whmcs-wordpresss-integration/whmcs-integration.php on line 871

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.