Can't Activate Coursepress Pro due to a Fatal Error

Hello!
I have Coursepress Pro installed on my client's multisite network and the main site shut down and output a fatal error. I upgraded the PHP & deactivated the plugin allowing me to log back into the site. When I try to reactivate, I received a fatal error. Thankfully, the other sites have not been affected by I need to have this issue fixed immediately. Please advise.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Morgan,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I can see that you granted access to the site. Unfortunately, I can't test the issue that way in this case because the Fatal Error will "block" an access and since the support access tool doesn't give me any access to site's files, I wouldn't be able to disable the plugin again to get rid of the error.

That said, I would need to be able to access the site directly. Please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Adam Czajczyk
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password) - cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

I'll then access the site, activate the CoursePress to check the error, deactivate it to make site "usable" again and further investigate the issue to make it work for you.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.