Can't activate Fundraising plugin

Activating Fundraising blog by blog or multisite is not working...End up with a blank page...

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Roger,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I have just tested it by network activating and activating blog by blog the latest version of Fundraising plugin and found it's working fine.

Are you getting any error message along with a blank page?

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I logged in to your site using support staff access and found you have edited the user roles using user role editor plugin that is causing this issue.

The Fundraising plugin needs administrator user role to make it work but it seems on your site you have changed the administrator user role to Shop Manager user role as shown in the attached screenshot.

So could you please either revert the changes you have mode for the administrator user role using user role editor plugin or change the user role in the following Fundraising plugin file on line number 410

wp-content/plugins/fundraising/fundraiser.php

Please note if you make changes in the plugin file then you have to make these changes again after plugin updation as changes made in the plugin file get lost on plugin updation.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.