Can't activate manually added members

Hi there, I've tried to migrate old members to this new membership site. However, once I've created them I can't make them 'active' even though it says their membership will expire in 2018. Please review and fix if possible. best. K
Site: Trebuchet.click
I have enabled support log in.

• viobru

Hi, Ananda!

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

Thanks for informing us about this. Seems that this is a bug and our developers are currently working on it. But, meanwhile, you can use this temporary fix in order to get it working:

Replace this file class-ms-controller-member.php, that you’ll find in this location /wp-content/plugins/membership/app/controller/ from within your installation, with the one you’ll find in the .zip file attached to this thread. Please, remember to unzip it first before uploading it.

Regards,

Violeta

• Ananda

HI there,
    A related big has arisen. I have added the zip file as directed however this time when I'm editing a members subscription details. If makes you select another subscription type, overriding the changes you want to make.

Ex.
    Jim is a UK Print Subscriber.
    I want to add Jim to the subscriber/member group 'UK print subscriber'
    I click to add Jim to 'UK print group' & 'save'
    This opens a set of fields inc. start/end
    I want to set Jim's start date to when he gave me the money (say IRL) so that he can access the site etc etc and it will expire after 1 year (ideally prompting him to resubscribe online, or prompting a recurring payment)
    When I set the date, the site makes another subscriber group selection i.e. 'Uk print subscriber 2 year' which overrides my date changes and original subscriber selection.

Not sure what's happening, any help?
    Best,
    K

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.