Can't add appointments (Appointments+)

I'm trying to add an appointment, but I can't. I followed the instructions. Have the API set up, tested Connection. Everything seemed fine, but I can't add any appointments. I was using firebug to see if an error shows up when I click on a date, but nothing.
All the settings seem to be correct.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello David,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I checked the link and see the issue.

I pretty much doubt that it's a conflict.

Can you please check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot

?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello David,

Perhaps your theme is blocking the ajax call and not letting the plugin populate the form after selecting a slot.

However, the plugin won't work as you intend to use it. Its actually not designed to work in that way.

You should rather use WHMCS itself. Just add a product as Website designing services and manage the stock of that product. Once you are done with a site, increase the stock so that its available again.

Alternatively you can use our MarketPress and create a product, choose a price and set a stock. Once a project is done, you can increase the stock.

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• David E. Vargas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I'll see what's blocking the ajax call and fix that. But this plugin will not work for my needs.

Suggestion for a plugin:

A plugin that allows my clients to reserve dates (using a calendar) for a project (or service).From 1 day to 1 year (or at least 1 month).
    It should allow me to setup the "slots" for that project/service. For example I can only develop 2 websites per month, but later I might have some extra time and be able to do 4 websites the following month, so I should be able to allow reservation for 2 website designs on the first month, and 4 website designs on the following month. (Does this makes sense? Having something that says "slots" left, but per month.)

If this calendar can update my google calendar, even better.

Purpose: My clients will pay for a web design service, but before they pay they should be able to reserve the month that they want it to be done. If I'm booked on july, but have 2 slots left on august, they should be able to reserve their web design in august and then there will only be 1 slot left in august that another client can occupy.

If you can do something like this it'll be awesome. Please let me know if there's already a solution/plugin that does something like this.

• David E. Vargas
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Oh nooo....
    I just finished installing the Booking System Pro. plugin, but it didn't seem to work. I couldn't add any calendars, then I went to the network to "Network Activate" it, but it says that I don't have access. (You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.)

Now, I can't login to my wordpress site nor do anything. This did happened before all this, but after refreshing it went away. But now, nothing works.

Any ideas as of why this is happening?
    Will appreciate your help.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey David,

Now, I can't login to my wordpress site nor do anything. This did happened before all this, but after refreshing it went away. But now, nothing works.

It might be a possibility, that the plugin is not compatible with Multisite. You can remove that via FTP. Can you try that please ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

As far as letting the users block your appointments for x number of weeks, the A+ plugin won't work but here is a work around.

Why don't you use MarketPress plugin and create products as weeks and set the quantity to 1 per product.

i.e.

August 1st Week Designing Slot
    August 2nd Week Designing Slot

etc.

Would that work ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.