Can't add content to a newsletter

Hi!

I tried to test the e-newsletter plugin but I discovered that I cannot add content.

It is sent to the recipients but I cann't do nothing if there's no content.

Regards,

Daniela

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @vanzari,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access right away. Its appeared to be a plugin conflict with Theme4Press Core. Its generating some unexpected JavaScript code on customize page as seen in attached screenshot.

After deactivating this plugin its started working. Since the issue is with Theme4Press Core plugin file where does not have any control so please contact Theme4Press Core to get further assistance regarding this matter.

Take care and have a nice weekend :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Bruce
    • Flash Drive

I have the same issue, on the Theme4Press support page when someone asked the same question and they said to talk to the newsletter plugin team.
    I appreciate its difficult when 2 groups of writers each think its the others code in error but is there any chance of the 2 sets of coders talking to each other as its obvious that this conflict is affecting a few people now

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi Bruce,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Since the issue is directly in their plugin file and we don't have any control over the source code of their plugin so we are unable to assist at the moment. Sorry!

The issue is clearly with their own plugin that is breaking the functionality of eNewsletter.

However, we are willing to provide any technical details and figure out this issue. Please pass on this thread to the developer of T4P and let us know what they says. They can also contact us via our contact form (ask them to include this thread link) or sending us an email directly at contact@wpmudev.org.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.