Can't Add Media in eNewsletter Plugin, how do I fix this?

I'm unable to place media in my Newsletters. When I click the Add Media button nothing happens. Also, I'm having the same problem with adding a background images.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? How do I fix it?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @pixellightmedia

I hope you are well today and thanks for your question.

This could be caused by a plugin conflict, server side caching or similar, could you tell me if this is a multisite or single site install, do you have buddypress installed, what is the WordPress version, also which plugin version do you have? Do you have a lot of other plugins installed?

Please advise.

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Frank
    • Flash Drive

Hey Jack,

thanks for your time and attention...

just and FYI - this happens on both my local development test site and on a "live" install. For local development and testing I use Desktop Server (by ServerPress), I'm on a Mac.

Here are the details for the live site:

- Single site install
    - No Buddypress
    - Current WordPress version 3.6
    - Latest version of eNewsletter
    - 11 Plugins Installed - only have 5 enabled (one of which is eNewsletter)

I'm was testing the Plugin for an upcoming project.

I'll be using the plugin on a land developers website, where various Trades Companies (pluming, electrical, carpentry, window/door installers, etc.) can sign up to be sent Tenders for upcoming development projects. Categories for each of the various Trades will determine who is sent a Tender given the requirements of the development project (I hope that made sense).

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the additional information, much appreciated, that certainly does make sense :slight_smile:

Would it be possible please to send me admin login details to contact(at)wpmudev.org with the subject line Attn: Jack Kitterhing
    That way I can take a closer look for you and hopefully spot what could be wrong here :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @Frank

I hope you are well today, thank you for the login details, after checking your site, then checking mine and A colleague @Alexander Rohmann checking his, I can confirm that this is a bug, most likely with the introduction of 3.6 WP, As I rolled back to WP 3.5.2 and it worked.

I have flagged the developer about the bug, thanks for bringing this up :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Frank
    • Flash Drive

Hey Jack,

happy to help in any way, I've really come to rely on WPMUDev. The support is always excellent and the products are top notch! You guys are an important part of my business.

I'll keep an eye on it for the update, having all the functionality of the eNewsletter back will be great.

Thanks Jack, keep up the stellar work!!

Cheers,
    Frank.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.