Can't add product to cart, see screenshot/url, help needed!

Hi,

So I'm using GridMarket, and MarketPress, one major problem.

When I register as a new user, so default user role is subscriber, I try to add a product to the cart but the load symbol spins then item(s) added, but nothing appears in the cart and on the product it shows as item in cart, but it should be available to re-add.

I have no clue why this is, it works fine if I use the admin account.

I've attached a screenshot, please see the url as well http://www.no1retroshop.co.uk/ and try it out, as I have no clue. Help is much appreicated!

Thanks!

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

After having a look through my active plugins and de-activating one by one, I found the issue.

Issue 1: Theme My Login

Issue 2: Theme My Profile

It for some reason doesn't allow anyway under Administrator to add a product or checkout unless you are not signed in, which is very strange, something to do with the way it handles the login, I don't have the time tonight, but tomorrow, I'm going to go through the code of MarketPress and both "Theme My" plugins to see if I can find the conflict.

So at least the issue is resolved :slight_smile:

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

HI retrogamesuk

Glad you got the problem solved yourself. I actually had a look at your website and was able to add products and go to checkout easily. However, I tried to register, got to the WordPress login screen and the confirmation email went straight to SPAM. Maybe put a note to new users to remind them to check their spam folders, if nothing shows up :slight_smile:

Have a good day and don't hesitate to be in touch should you need any further support.

GinaB

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @heinz

I hope you are well today, sorry about the delay here. When this issue was posted I wasn't staff at the time and wasn't tagged. Just found your response now, sorry about that.

Where would you like the note to show? On the order complete screen, across the whole store, or somewhere else? Please advise, I'm here to help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.