Can't change the page where to install

I purchased Ultimate Facebook for my site idniyra.eu. Now I got problems in conjunction with an other plugin. To figure it out I want to run your plugin in an other WP setup. I deleted Ultimate Facebook on idniyra.eu and tried to install on idniyra.eu/testpress. I got the message that I have reached the max of installable sites. BUT!!! I disabled the site idniyra.eu in your settings!!!
Need help in two problems:
1. How to switch Ultimate Facebook to another WP install for testing and after testing back again?
2. How to run the website parallel with Ultimate Facebook AND the plugin "CP Google Maps"?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Godie,

Take a look at this page: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-admin/users.php?page=wdpun

From there you can manage which sites you can install the plugin on and receive automatic updates.

If you're just testing and don't need automatic updates, you can download from the plugin page and use "No thanks, download directly" Then you can install by uploading the zip through the plugin manager.

Can you describe the issues you're having working with Ultimate Facebook and the other plugin?

Best regards,

• Godie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thx for quick response.

1. prob is solved. I got it installed for testing in an other WP setup.

2. Again when I reinstalled Ultimate Facebook there are problems with the other plugin (CP Google Map). Issue:
    This plugin shows the maps in posts when Ultimate Facebook is deactivated when I activated UF again, the maps will not display.
    Example (UF activated): http://idniyra.eu/?p=1121 (When you see the source code you can see the part from the GoogleMaps plugin. But it will not be displayed)

Rgds, Godie

• Godie
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi again,

on my WP testpage I figured out that the "Enable open graph" setting in the Ultimate Facebook is the trigger point. When open graph is enabled the maps from the CP Google Maps plugin were not displayed, when open graph is disabled then the maps were displayed as wanted.

Question: What do I miss or loose when I disable open graph?
    Better question: What intend you to do to better your Ultimate Facebook plugin?

The second question is the more important, cause I found other GoogleMaps plugins which will not display maps, when open graph is enabled!!

Prob is not resolved!

Rgds, Godie

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Godie,

I'm sorry for the delay here. In regards to the plugins conflicting, it sounds like we're dealing with some javascript errors. This could prevent plugins like this to not display properly.

Can you check the javascript console for errors? In Chrome go to "View -> Developer -> Javascript Console" and in Firefox you can go to "Tools -> Web Developer -> Console"

Let me know what you find out.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.