Can't close mobile menu

I just got my menu button fixed, but now I am having a problem in closing it:

https://www.useloom.com/share/c2a75c5551e9494b84901e00ce4967fd

• Patrick Freitas

Hi, Shaan

Sorry to take too long to replay, I had a close look in your CSS file,
    Firstly, there is a custom CSS causes the issue.

#unewnavigation-object-1519132589035-1057 > div.nav-preset-default.upfront-output-unewnavigation.upfront-navigation.upfront-breakpoint-navigation.upfront-tablet-breakpoint-navigation{
        margin-right: -18%;
    }

It is making the toggle button conflict with the close button.

However I realized that you were using some relative position and z-index but z-index does work using the absolute position, so I had to add a custom CSS which I called menufix. You can find when logging in the WordPress dashboard > Custom CSS & JS Plugin > All Custom Code.

Note, this workaround isn't working 100%, but I would suggest to follow that menufix for any further issue. That replace the relative positions to absolute, so how you can use z-index rules appropriately.

Also moving the menu a bit lower too could be an additional workaround.

ul#menu-main-menu-1 {
        padding-top: 50px;
    }

Have a nice day,
    Best Regards,
    Patrick Freitas

• Patrick Freitas

Hi Shaan,

How are you today?

You don't need to move all of the menu, the modification that we provided to you, almost covered all the problems, you can do some adjustments, for example, remove this part

#unewnavigation-object-1519132589035-1057 > div.nav-preset-default.upfront-output-unewnavigation.upfront-navigation.upfront-breakpoint-navigation.upfront-tablet-breakpoint-navigation{
        margin-right: -18%;
    }

Sending the toggle button and the email a little bit to left, maybe margin-right:0;
    It will avoid that toggle and email be in the same part of screen of the close button.
    Also try to use position absolute it will make z-index works and you will be able to manage this.
    However, if you have any further question let me know.
    Have a great day,
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.