Can't connect Appointments with GCal

When I tried to generate the access code, I got this error on google

400. That’s an error.
Error: redirect_uri_mismatch

Also, in calendar nothing happening when click on the schedule date and hour.

Please advise

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Davi,

Could you please check if when you created in Google Calendar API credentials for the gCal synchronization you chose OAuth 2.0 client ID and then in Application type "Other"

if you are not sure, please try creating new credentials for the app in developers console and reset synchronization in the Appointments settings.

Also, in calendar nothing happening when click on the schedule date and hour.

Could you point me to the page where I can see this issue? Without seeing it live I can only suspect that it could be problem with JS scripts, so at the moment you can run a quick plugin/theme conflict test as illustrated in getting support manual (flowchart) and let me know how it goes.
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Davi
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

I created the credentials but when setup and save in page:
    /wp-admin/admin.php?page=app_settings&tab=gcal

Nothing happen, no message show and the information i typed just vanished.

Ps.: How reset synchronization in the Appointments settings? I didn't find this option.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Davi,

Nothing happen, no message show and the information i typed just vanished.

Can you tell me on what screen you tried to insert new credentials? When creating new credentials they should be inserted on screen where is slider with instructions.

Ps.: How reset synchronization in the Appointments settings? I didn't find this option.

There should be Reset button next to the Submit button (there should be similar button when the synchronization is made).

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.