Can't create a course unit

Whenever I tried to create a course unit, it crashes. I also tried different themes and it does not make difference.

Rupok

Hi Karen,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. I tried to regenerate this on my test site but I could not. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I logged in and tried to create test course on your main site. I found that after entering the details for the Course Overview, a white layer shows. It's happening because any of your plugins is calling the "jquery-ui.min.css" file in your dashboard. It can be fixed by either finding and disabling that plugin which is calling that file in your dashboard. Or installing and activating our Ultimate Branding plugin and then enabling the "Custom Admin CSS" module. Then using the following custom CSS code there:

.ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-content .ui-state-disabled, .ui-widget-header .ui-state-disabled {
        opacity: 1 !important;
    }

But without this, I didn't face any other issue in creating courses and units on your site. I created a test course with a test unit without any issue on your network main site. Can you please check and confirm? Am I missing anything there?

We can help you in fixing this if we can see the issue live. Can you please tell us how we can see the issue live on your site?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok