Can't create a Question in Q&A

I’m trying out Q&A on a web site that is running WP 3.5.1, BuddyPress 1.7b1 and the BuddyPress Social theme. When I try to create a question, it just goes back to the Questions tab and says ‘No questions found.’

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

Can you please try and check for a plugin conflict using the attached screenshot ?

It might be an issue with the BP version you are using so you can check that by disabling BuddyPress as well.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• philipt18
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

I don’t think I tried it with TwentyEleven, rather I tried it with BuddyPress Default since that was listed as a supported theme. Right now the site is using BuddyPress Social.

The site is foodtopia.com, but it’s under development and may or may not be available when you visit. For the next few days I’ll try to leave it accessible so you can take a look.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Sorry for missing the screenshot earlier :slight_frown:

Here is it.

However, as I see that you said it goes back to the questions tab. Can you please check if the questions are being marked as pending at the backend ?

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Did you try this with the default theme with all other plugins (Including BuddyPress) disabled ?

I would love to have a closer look at the issue if you can please send me the login credentials with the permission to make changes to the site (enabling / disabling plugins and changing themes).

You can use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to send me the details and please ensure that you mark it to my attention and include a link to this thread.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it’s been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I’d check in to see how you’re going?

If you’re still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.