Can't create Signup page for Pro-site

I was wondering why I keep getting

There was a problem finding the Checkout Page. It will be created when you save the settings on this page.

I did change the "Rebrand Pro Sites" name to anything I can think of still same proglem.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Pelyn,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I checked your site (the one that's assigned to this thread) and it seems that the default Pro Sites checkout page is not there indeed.

I would like to take a closer look at your setup in order to find out why is that so. Would you mind granting me a support access to it? Here's a guide on granting access:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Dimitris

Hey there Pelyn,

hope you're doing good and don't mind jumping in!

I was just now inspecting your site and I'm now experiencing some HTTP ERROR 500 screens and your site isn't accessible. :unamused:
    What I tried to do was to delete (and empty from trash) the "My Site" pages (there were multiple copies of those), which I did with success.
    Then I went to ProSites -> Settings and tried to hit "Save" in order for the new "My Site" page to be created in main site when I got the HTTP Error 500.

Are you maybe interfering somehow with the site currently?
    If so, please inform me when you're done in order to test the ProSite functionality.

In case this wasn't you, which seems pretty strange to me, please go ahead and activate WP_DEBUG in order to get any related errors. Simply go to wp-config.php file, find a line like
    define('WP_DEBUG', false);
    and replace it with

// Turn debugging on
    define('WP_DEBUG', true);
    // Tell WordPress to log everything to /wp-content/debug.log
    define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);
    // Turn off the display of error messages on your site
    define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);
    // For good measure, you can also add the follow code, which will hide errors from being displayed on-screen
    @ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Then go ahead and recreate the HTTP Error, download /wp-content/debug.log, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

Before getting that error page, I managed to see that you are using some caching and optimizing plugins like W3 Total Cache, Hummingbird, WP Optimize, Cloudflare integration, which is awesome, but I'd rather propose you to leave these deactivated as long as this is a site under development, and set them up again after all major functionalities of your site are up and running.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Pelyn!

Thank you for restoring the site. I was able to access it and complete the test that my colleague Dimitris started. Unfortunately, with no luck.

I also reviewed other settings of the site and I must admit there's nothing that could be a reason for that behavior "at first glance" so it would now be an essential step to perform a full theme/plugin conflict test. Please follow all the steps described on a flowchart in this article (you may need to scroll the page down a little):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Please also share the content of current "debug.log" file (see the last post by Dimitris above) from before you run a conflict test.

Let me know about test results and I hope this will help us identify the issue.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Juan Tamad

Here is what inside of my debug.log

[24-Sep-2016 23:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:52 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:52 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:55 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:56 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:57 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:11 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:11 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 88
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 92
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 96
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:27 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:29 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:30 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 88
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 92
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 96

Also I already did disable all plugin expect prosite still same problem.

• Dimitris

Hey there Pelyn,

hope you're doing good today!

The error log you kindly provided doesn't show us anything special as these notices shouldn't affect any functionalities at all.

About the plugin deactivation, did you try to re-save the Pro Sites settings after doing so, to test if the checkout page is created?
    I noticed that the register URL is being redirected to /carefree. Could you please advise how this is coming from?

For the new checkout page to be created, all previous ones should be deleted and removed from trash. Could you please delete and erase from trash all those that you have used in the past and try again?

If this continues, please keep enabled the WP_DEBUG and try to re-save the ProSites settings in order to get any related errors. Then, please download /wp-content/debug.log, rename it to debug.txt and attach it here in your next reply.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Juan Tamad

For /carefree this is what I use in a level name in the pass before the level I use now. But I never use it as a name to rebrand the prosite.

But here is the new log after I disable all network activated plugins

[24-Sep-2016 23:16:30 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:52 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:52 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:54 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:55 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:56 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:16:57 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:11 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:11 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 88
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 92
    [24-Sep-2016 23:17:12 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 96
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:26 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:27 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:29 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:30 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 88
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 92
    [24-Sep-2016 23:20:32 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: pages in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/marketpress/includes/public/class-mp-public.php on line 96
    [26-Sep-2016 01:36:39 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [26-Sep-2016 01:37:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [26-Sep-2016 01:37:07 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [26-Sep-2016 01:37:50 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [26-Sep-2016 01:38:00 UTC] Array
    (
        [akismet_debug] => Array
            (
                [akismet_url] => https://7b49731fcbb9.rest.akismet.com/1.1/deactivate
                [http_args] => Array
                    (
                        [body] => key=7b49731fcbb9&blog=http%3A%2F%2Fkomiks.org
                        [headers] => Array
                            (
                                [Content-Type] => application/x-www-form-urlencoded; charset=UTF-8
                                [Host] => 7b49731fcbb9.rest.akismet.com
                                [User-Agent] => WordPress/4.6.1 | Akismet/3.2
                            )

[httpversion] => 1.0
                        [timeout] => 15
                    )

[response] => Array
                    (
                        [headers] => Requests_Utility_CaseInsensitiveDictionary Object
                            (
                                [data:protected] => Array
                                    (
                                        [server] => nginx
                                        [date] => Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:38:00 GMT
                                        [content-type] => text/plain; charset=utf-8
                                        [content-length] => 11
                                    )

)

[body] => deactivated
                        [response] => Array
                            (
                                [code] => 200
                                [message] => OK
                            )

[cookies] => Array
                            (
                            )

[filename] =>
                        [http_response] => WP_HTTP_Requests_Response Object
                            (
                                [response:protected] => Requests_Response Object
                                    (
                                        [body] => deactivated
                                        [raw] => HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: nginx
    Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:38:00 GMT
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
    Content-Length: 11
    Connection: close

deactivated
                                        [headers] => Requests_Response_Headers Object
                                            (
                                                [data:protected] => Array
                                                    (
                                                        [server] => Array
                                                            (
                                                                [0] => nginx
                                                            )

[date] => Array
                                                            (
                                                                [0] => Mon, 26 Sep 2016 01:38:00 GMT
                                                            )

[content-type] => Array
                                                            (
                                                                [0] => text/plain; charset=utf-8
                                                            )

[content-length] => Array
                                                            (
                                                                [0] => 11
                                                            )

)

)

[status_code] => 200
                                        [protocol_version] => 1.1
                                        [success] => 1
                                        [redirects] => 0
                                        [url] => https://7b49731fcbb9.rest.akismet.com/1.1/deactivate
                                        [history] => Array
                                            (
                                            )

[cookies] => Requests_Cookie_Jar Object
                                            (
                                                [cookies:protected] => Array
                                                    (
                                                    )

)

)

[filename:protected] =>
                                [data] =>
                                [headers] =>
                                [status] =>
                            )

)

)

)

[26-Sep-2016 01:38:06 UTC] PHP Warning:  Missing argument 2 for update_site_option(), called in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-content/plugins/avatars/avatars.php on line 142 and defined in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 1061
    [26-Sep-2016 01:38:06 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: value in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/option.php on line 1062
    [26-Sep-2016 01:38:41 UTC] PHP Notice:  The called constructor method for WP_Widget in wmd_msreader_post_list is <strong>deprecated</strong> since version 4.3.0! Use <pre>__construct()</pre> instead. in /home/49900-57599.cloudwaysapps.com/ueavepwavs/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3767
    [26-Sep-2016 01:38:41 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'ID' in 'field list' for query SELECT MAX(ID) FROM bpdof_blogs made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, Avatars->maybe_upgrade, avatars_upgrade_391
    [26-Sep-2016 01:38:41 UTC] WordPress database error Unknown column 'ID' in 'field list' for query SELECT ID FROM bpdof_blogs WHERE ID IN (1,0) made by require_once('wp-load.php'), require_once('wp-config.php'), require_once('wp-settings.php'), do_action('init'), call_user_func_array, Avatars->maybe_upgrade, avatars_upgrade_391
  • Predrag Dubajic

Hi Pelyn,

Seems like there's still no fatal errors related to Pro Sites that could be causing this, we would like to dig deeper into this if you could provide us with your FTP or cPanel access.

You can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ and the template below:

IMPORTANT: Make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic so it doesn't go back to forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login url
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    - cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant urls

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Pelyn,

Thanks for sending those in, I performed couple of more tests but there's still nothing that would point me in right direction.

I would like to do some further testing with plugins disabled but since this seems like a live site I don't want to mess anything up for you.
    Is it possible for you to create a staging site with same setup as current one where we can continue debugging without the fear of affecting your live installation?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Panos

Hi Juan ,

In the db the page id that was stored was 90 which no longer existed, that's why you got this error! It should be working now, could you please confirm this on your side too?

I understand this is your staging site, if you have the same issue on your live site please provide access so I do the same there too. If you need to send in different ftp and wp login info please see how to send them privately at the end of this post.

Hey Derrion , sorry you got this issue too, it could possibly be for the same reason, but I would need to have a closer look on this. Could you send in ftp and wp login info?

Juan and Derrion, in order to send this kind of information privately you can send it through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question?" for your topic - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

Send in:Subject: "Attn: Panos Lyrakis"

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

Thanks!
    Panos

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Juan,

It seems that the page ID was still stored in your database and Pro Sites assumed the page already exists and couldn't create new one.

So you could either remove the page from your database or you could go the path that Panos took, in file pro-sites.php line ~1134 you should see code like this one
    if ( ! $page || $page->post_status == 'trashed' ) {.....

Change it so it looks like this and that should be it:
    if ( ! $page || $page->post_status == 'trashed' || 1 ) {....

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Dimitris

Hey Juan,

hope you're good today! :slight_smile:

Signup page is being created if you save Pro Sites settings and you have changed the "
    Rebrand Pro Sites" option. If you didn't change this value, even after resaving the settings, shouldn't create a new signup page for you.
    I hope I don't miss anything here or anything related to the bugfix provided by Panos. :slight_smile:

Take care,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.