Can't delete HUB websites

We do not maintain this website anymore. And I have deleted this website many times. But it keeps appearing in the Hub. There are also other websites in the Hub who have the same issue.

Thanks in advance!

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Alex

Do you still have Dev Dashboard plugin installed and active in those sites? If so, then if you delete the site, it will still come back as those are linked.

So, please logout from Dev Dashboard and then delete the plugin from those sites. Then you can delete the sites from hub and it won’t come back :slight_smile:

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

• Alex
    • New Recruit

Dear Ash,

The plugin is not installed on the website. And I don’t have acces anymore.

This message appears: We got an unexpected response from your website: “302 Found”

Is there an other solutions?

Thanks!

Alex

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Alex,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

302 error are redirect errors, maybe the WPMU DEV API Key was defined in the wp-config.php which might have caused the site to list in the Hub. Do you recall performing such actions?

Since you have more than one such websites causing this, I’m afraid, the solution would be to reset the WPMU DEV API key.

So, that the websites would get logged out of WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, and hence would not be listed in the Hub. The only concern with resetting the API Key is that you’ll have to manually log into WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin for each website which you want to get listed in the Hub.

You can reset the API via the following link:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/account/#hub-my-account-api

And clicking on the “Reset API Key” link.

I do understand you have a lot of websites listed in Hub, but I’m afraid, in such use case, resetting the API key would be the solution if you don’t have access to the website credentials.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.