Can't download assignments

Hi
Can't download the students assignments. Encreased the salt keys wpconfig.
Opened up the site for access.
Regards Valentijn

Ps : htacess: ok?
php_value upload_max_filesize 1000M
php_value post_max_size 2000M
php_value memory_limit 1024M
php_value max_execution_time 360
php_value max_input_time 360

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Valentijn,

I can see issue on your site - png and jpg files are downloading, but their size is 0 and my system recognize them as txt files.
    I checked that on my system and I could upload and download files jpg and png without problem.

I would like to see if there are any errors when those files are downloaded from your site in debug log. To enable debug log, open your wp-config.php file and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add yet one more similar line:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

In this case the errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/directory.

Depending on whether you want your errors to be only logged or also displayed on the screen you should also have this line there, immediately after the line mentioned above:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

The wp-config.php is located in your WordPress root directory. It’s the same file where the database configuration settings are. You will have to access it by FTP or SFTP in order to edit it. I would need then to see contents of the debug.log file - so please upload it to dropbox like a service and paste link here.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.