Can't drag and drop elements

In Upfront editor, if I try to drag an element anywhere onto the page on that specific page, it doesn't work.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jens,

Hope you're doing well.

I saw that you had Snapshot installed so I created a backup of your site with your theme customizations and restored it to my local installation and I was able to replicate the issue there as well.
    However if I try to create similar setup from scratch I'm unable to see the issue, and when I create new regions on that page I can add elements there normally so this looks specific to your Region 5 section.

I'm afraid that I was unable to find exact cause of this issue so I will need to call in our developers to investigate this further.
    I have gathered all the information I've got during testing and forwarded it to them so hopefully we will have some good news soon about what's going on.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Panos

Hi Jens ,

Apologies for delay!

I was following instructions from your chat you had with Nithin. If I understood correctly you need to add an element in one of the regions in the home page?

Which region is that? I have imported in a local site, also tried on your site but I could add element in every region. I think I tested them all.

Could you please let us know if this issue still exists and if it is, where to look? You can include page permalink or even a screen shot.

Thanks!

• Panos

Hi Jens ,

You are right! I was checking the /blogg page.

I see the issue there but I can't think of a reason of this happening. It seems the region was broken somehow causing this. I have asked the opinion of the developer on this, he also had a look and testing on his site.

In such cases best option is to recreate the page and update the page slugs. We will continue investigating how is this possible to happen so we can prevent this from happening again.

We will keep you updated once we hear back from the developer.

Thanks!