Can't edit blogpage and save for all pages

Hi!

I'm trying to add the featured image to blogposts overview, but if i change it on one page and Upfront asks me if i would like to apply the changes to all post and I click on yes it doesn't apply it to other pages. So I tried to edit the single-page-blog.php but i couldn't find out what to edit so featured images are shown on blogpages like this
Could you please tell me what to edit where? (I would like to understand so i don't have to ask you guys for every little thing :sweat_smile: )

Cheers,
Julius

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Julius,

When you save changes for all single posts then changes will be applied only form single post view. To change archive for tags and/or categories you have to go to one of those pages - like one you linked and then open Upfront editor on that page by using button in the admin bar or adding ?editmode=true to the url or the page.
    Then you will be able to edit post element there and in Post Parts add featured image:

then save it for all of post of this type (tags archive). You can open editor on every page of your site - like 404 error, search results and change it.

kind regards,
    Kasia