Can't edit light boxes

I can’t edit existing light boxes created using Upfront. This is the page https://www.greatannualsavings.com/meet-some-of-the-team/ I’ve granted Support Access. This feature has been broken for quite a while now, at least 6 months. Can someone please finally find a solution to the problem please?

• Wayne
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Actually, we're only half way there, spoke too soon.

I've successfully updated Upfront despite it originally breaking my website and now still having padding issues! FFS! But I now have access to 'Misc' in the Theme's Global Regions and therefor I'm able to choose Light boxes.

But now, when I choose a Light Box and try to edit the content – the content isn't there! Just blank! See the screenshot I've attached.

• Wayne
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Got there in the end, I just clicked on the setting button and the content appeared.

I must say though, Upfront has so many little bugs! I’m going to rebuild my site and not use Upfront in future. It’s buggy, incredibly slow and is having a negative impact on my page load speeds and therefore SEO.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Wayne,

I’m sorry to hear that Upfront is not working for you correctly :slight_frown:

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this to our developers – this will help us improve Upfront in the future. And I hope that one day you will give it another chance.

kind regards,

Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.