Can't edit my Checkout Page in Pro Sites

Hi.
I'm working on my Prosites. Under "General Settings" , "Checkout Page" I can't edit the Pro Site - page. The page i emty. Is it hidden somwhere the "Checkout" info?

Best, Tim

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi Tim,

I hope you are well today and sorry about the extreme delay with my reply, thank you for the additional information.

Sorry I was thinking of something else, if you click that edit page link and then you could place a table on that which has info about the plans, but they would still be using the tables under that to actually checkout if that makes sense?

Thank you and again sorry about the extreme delay.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Tim
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi Jack.
    The info showed in the default table can make some misunderstandings and is, in my eyes not making any seens.
    What I want is to make my own text in the different levels.

I'm dont quite undestanding what you mean. As I see it I can make some changes but the user still use the old table????

Best. Tim

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Tim,

Sorry, I'll try and explain a bit better, my previous post wasn't over clear :slight_smile:

By default you have the default tables, which contain the prices and are actually links to purchase the price plan, clicking on one of those tables selects that price plan to purchase. Currently they aren't editable, without a lot of custom coding.

But you can still add your own info to that page as well, so what you could do is put a overview of what is included in the plans and then say if you want ex plan choose that below, if that would be a possible workable solution for you? :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• gwoodison
    • New Recruit

hi,
    install prosite, activated it and put in my levels and prices, i created a demo site when i click on the upgrade button i see the prices that i created in levels, i had to disabled the plug in for some reason, now when i click on the upgrade link i don't see the prices anymore. is there a code to add to the page to get the price list to show. i deleted the page and reset the prosite settings still no luck. help!

• Vinod Dalvi
      • WP Unicorn

Hi Ross,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

Ideally its not a good process to post on a thread a year old. The plugin has changed since then and so has WordPress :slight_smile:

To help keep support tickets separate, could you please open a new thread for your new question using this form https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question you can add URL of this thread in your new thread for reference.

This helps to prevent any confusion (for us) as I'm sure you understand. Also this might help other members looking for a similar answer. :slight_smile:

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member and have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
      Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.