Can't edit new pages in Panino

Hello there :slight_smile:

I have urgent problem with Panino. I can edit the front page as should but if i add new page UpFront won't work. WP posts only some elements of the page and UpFront won't even open.

We are using UpFront (different theme thuogh) with other sites on same MultiSite, those work perfectly.

I have already deleted Panino and installed again.

This looks some how like this promblem here https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/12-wpmu-plugins-or-more-breaks-upfront-themes

There's screenshot attached. Site is hook.kiihdytin.fi

Thanks for help in advance. Hope you have great day :slight_smile:

• Sajid

Hi @henry7,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

In that thread, member mentioned at the end that it appeared to be a server related issue. Did you tried increasing the memory limit and max execution time as suggested in that thread or here ?

Also, could you please grant support staff access so I can take a closer look ? You can grant access from WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or see this manual.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Sajid

Hi @henry7,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Yes, I can replicate this issue on your website. The issue is happening from backend as well as creating new pages from frontend via Upfront editor. In console I can see the error message "Error loading layout [object Object]"

Did you tried increasing the memory limit and max execution time ?

Also, it could be a plugin conflict as well. I know you don't have plugin activated on this sub site but network activated plugins could also mess with it. So please disable all plugins from network and then check again. If issue is gone then activate each plugin one by one and keep checking the frontend to see which one is causing the issue.

Look forward towards your response :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Rupok

Hi Henry

Hope you had a wonderful day.

If I disable all plugins from network, do I have to activate all of those one by one that are used on some site? I mean, if there's some plugins used on some site and I disable it from network, do i need to activate it individually on that site?

Well, if you have any "Network Activated" plugin, then you can deactivate them from Network Dashboard for *all* of your subsites, and they all will be activated for all subsites again when you network activate them.

If you have any plugin which is *not* network activated, but activated in any subsite, then you can't disable that from Network Dashboard. It will show "disabled" in Network Dashboard.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.