Can't enable membership in WP site

I can't enable the membership protection on my site. Originally I had membership lite installed and I deleted all subscriptions by mistake because the levels creaed where duplicated 3 times. I then deactivated the plugin and dropped all m_ tables from my phpadmin and bought the premium plugin through you guys in my dashboard and now everytime I try to enable it, it doesn't change, it says that the protection is not enabled and the wizard to restart the configuration to input the membership type etc. does not come up again. Please help me fix this asap.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Omar,

Welcome to the WPMU Dev community and sorry to hear of the problems you are having.

it says that the protection is not enabled and the wizard to restart the configuration to input the membership type etc. does not come up again. Please help me fix this asap.

You can enable the protection by clicking on [Enable it] link from the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin -> Membership -> Membership

To start membership configuration wizard check "Show membership wizard" checkbox from the following path as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Admin -> Membership -> Options -> Configuration Tab

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Omar

I can now enable/disable the membership on the site. But I do the wizard (trying to do the standard site) I enter the levels, it says it creates it but nothing shows (as you can see on the screen shot). I try to do the levels individually and it says it creates it but nothing shows. And last but not least, I try to add the subscription individually and the levels don't show on the right.

There are no database tables of m_ in my php databases. I dropped them originally when I deleted the lite version trying to get rid of all files in order to do a fresh installation. I guess the files never went into my database again. This may be the issue I guess? If so, how do I fix it?

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Omar,

Thank you for your detailed reply.

There are no database tables of m_ in my php databases. I dropped them originally when I deleted the lite version trying to get rid of all files in order to do a fresh installation. I guess the files never went into my database again. This may be the issue I guess? If so, how do I fix it?

Try verifying Membership tables by clicking on "Verify Membership Tables" on the following path.

Admin -> Membership -> Options -> Advanced tab

If you found there are any issues with your table structure. Click on the repair button if you want to repair any issues found (back up your database first).

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Omar,

Yes that fixed the ability to turn it off and on and add levels..

Awesome, great to see it got that fixed.

But now I can't get past adding subscriptions to my standard memberships. I add a level to a subscription, Basic no money, it automatically starts once a user registers so I have no other levels under it, it is as a finite.. I add it and nothing shows up..

I can see in your screenshot "Subscription not added" message, instead it should display "Subscription added" message.

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just grant me temporary admin access to your site by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path?

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.