Can't find chained payment for marketpress

Can't find where you set the percentage for all marketpress stores o my multisite. When I enter /wp-admin/network/settings.php?page=marketpress-ms onto the end of my url it says I don't have permission to view this page.

Not sure how to access these settings.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Robert,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

You will find chained payment gateway of MarketPress when you network activate it and visit the following URL.

Then uncheck the MarketPress option "Enable Global Shopping Cart?" on the above URL which will display you the MarketPress option "Fees to Collect" where you can set the percentage as shown in the attached screenshots.

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Ash

Hello @Robert

This is not possible out of the box, but we can do it using some custom code.

I assume your pro level is 3 where you want to enable markerpress, then use the following code:

add_action( 'site_option_active_sitewide_plugins', 'deactivate_pro_plugin' );
    function deactivate_pro_plugin( $value ) {
        global $current_blog, $wpdb;
        $pro_level = 3;
        $sql = "SELECT * FROM {$wpdb->base_prefix}pro_sites WHERE blog_ID = '{$current_blog->blog_id}'";
        $q = $wpdb->get_results( $sql, ARRAY_A );
        if( $q[0]['expire'] < time() || $q[0]['level'] != $pro_level ){
            unset( $value['marketpress/marketpress.php'] );
        return $value;

You just need to change $pro_level = 3; 3 to correct level ID.

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have any.