Can't find Simple Invite codes

I am new to all of this WordPress and it's intricacies. I got the subscription to these plug-ins and many look very useful, but the documentation on them is something to be desired. It is lacking anything that I can print out and understand the options available. I wish these king of documents were available so I didn't have to sit in front of my computer to research the options.

I have been looking high and low for the "Simple Invite codes" and know I saw these previously when I first tried to create a subscription level. but now can't find them.

I think my first time, I activated the plugin on the main site installation. Now, the second time around, I activated the plugin only on the subsite hoping that the membership would be exclusive of the subsite. Not sure if this is the correct way to go or not? Now I can't find the "Simple Invite codes" and anything in previous posts don't point to menu selections to get to the check-box. I found the options screen, but don't know which tab or where to try and locate it.

Any advice would be helpful. Thanks,

• Timothy Bowers

Documents are always a work in progress as these change constantly.

Membership does have a 60 page manual on the usage page. That doesn't include invite codes as thats a new feature.

Invite codes are located in:

Admin --> Membership --> Options --> Extras tab

/wp-admin/admin.php?page=membershipoptions&tab=extras

Its all on there.

I think my first time, I activated the plugin on the main site installation. Now, the second time around, I activated the plugin only on the subsite hoping that the membership would be exclusive of the subsite. Not sure if this is the correct way to go or not? Now I can't find the "Simple Invite codes" and anything in previous posts don't point to menu selections to get to the check-box. I found the options screen, but don't know which tab or where to try and locate it.

It will control the site you activate on. So each site it would work independently when activated one by one.

As I mentioned it is under the Extras tab, I just took a quick look to make sure.

Take care.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.