Can't find succesful page to edit

Hey,
Maybe a stupid question, but I just bought my site. I have to edit the "succesful" page after a user have registret, either a paid registration or free. The site that gets shown at the same URL, but right after a user has signed up. I can't manage to find it. I thought that it would be in the pro-sites tab, but no. Please help.

- Nicolaj

• Sajid

Hello Nicolaj,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

You can manage Signup Message, Free Level message, Pro Site Feature Message and Cancellation Message from Network Dashboard -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings.

Could you please tell me what exact message you are trying to edit that is not available in settings ? If you could share screenshot of that message on front-end then it would be easier for me to track it down.

Take care and look forward towards your response Nicolaj :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Nicolaj

Hello Sajid,

Yes I found those messages there, but it is not the one that i'm looking for. It is the message that shows up on the page (on the same url), when a user has signed up.

I don't think you can read danish :wink: But in general it says "congratulations, here is you new account. You will get an email with your login info" and so on.
    I found it wierd, that I can't find it. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

- By the way, what an amazing support from you guys. I don't think that I ever experienced something like this. :slight_smile:

Best regards
    Nicolaj.

• Sajid

Hello Nicolaj,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing more details and screen. Unfortunately, there is no settings in the backed to edit this message.

But don't worry, you can still customize and edit this text by following one of two available options.

1. Install Ultimate Branding, enable Network Wide Text Change Module, find these strings/text and replace with your own text.

You can find the find and replace text option in Network Dashboard -> Ultimate Branding -> Text.

2. You can also edit this text by using the .po/.mo translation files. Since Pro Sites is completely translation ready out of the box so you can easily edit/customize the text as well (even if its same language).

Find psts-default.pot translation template file on following location.
    ../wp-content/plugins/pro-sites/pro-sites-files/languages/

Now rename it to psts-da_DK.po (format is textdomain-locale.po) and open it up with PoEdit free translation editor software.

Find strings, translate/customize text, save changes. Once you will save the changes in PoEdit software, it will automatically generate psts-da_DK.mo file. Move these files on following location on your server.
    ../wp-content/languages/plugins/

Note: You may need to create "languages" folder if not exists already.

If you are doing it first time then the following blog article would help you a lot to make it happen: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

Thank you so much for nice words. If you need assistance with anything else then please don't hesitate to ask.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

• Denitsa

Hey there Nicolaj,
    I trust you're well!

Are you getting some kind of error here? Please elaborate more on that so we could help you further!

Yes, you'd want to enter the text you want to change in the first field (the Find this text one) and then in the and replace it with box write your desired replacement text.

You'd also need to check the box next to the New Text Change Rule.

Looking forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Denitsa