Can't get a mailchimp subscription with popup pro

Hello, i've installed and configured popup pro and mailchimp integration, made a signup form at mailchimp and integrated this script in popup pro.
And now even the page didn't load anymore.

This is the code from mailchimp:
<script type="text/javascript" src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us12.list-manage.com","uuid":"bd910e7eece28a74ea72d0e72","lid":"533001686f"}) })</script>

and javascript is enabled.

Anyway, what is the normal way to make a mailchimp subscription with popup pro?
The mailchimp button just makes a rudimentary frame i guess.

Thanks Markus

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Markus,

Hope you're doing well today

Can you please tell me which method you used for your form?

I just tried adding new HTML form on my installation, it worked fine, the popup was working and subscribed email was added to MailChimp list.

Could you try using HTML form and see if it works for you as well?
    With HTML form you simply switch to Text editor while creating/adding popup and paste the code from mailchimp.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Markus

Hello, thanks for helping, now it works, but i didn't get the subsribe button to show now.
    I also increased the height of the popup to 500px.
    The code is the following:

<!-- Begin MailChimp Signup Form -->
    <div id="mc_embed_signup"><form id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" action="//planm.us12.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=bd910e7eece28a74ea72d0e72&id=533001686f" method="post" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" novalidate="" target="_blank">
    <div id="mc_embed_signup_scroll">
    <div class="indicates-required"><span class="asterisk">*</span> Bitte unbedingt angeben</div>
    <div class="mc-field-group"><label for="mce-EMAIL">E-Mail Adresse <span class="asterisk">*</span>
    </label>
    <input id="mce-EMAIL" class="required email" name="EMAIL" type="email" value="" /></div>
    <div class="mc-field-group"><label for="mce-FNAME">Vorname </label>
    <input id="mce-FNAME" class="" name="FNAME" type="text" value="" /></div>
    <div class="mc-field-group"><label for="mce-LNAME">Nachname <span class="asterisk">*</span>
    </label>
    <input id="mce-LNAME" class="required" name="LNAME" type="text" value="" /></div>
    <div id="mce-responses" class="clear"></div>
    <!-- real people should not fill this in and expect good things - do not remove this or risk form bot signups-->
    <div style="position: absolute; left: -5000px;"><input tabindex="-1" name="b_bd910e7eece28a74ea72d0e72_533001686f" type="text" value="" /></div>
    <div class="clear"><input id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" name="subscribe" type="submit" value="Subscribe" /></div>
    </div>
    </form></div>
    <script src="//s3.amazonaws.com/downloads.mailchimp.com/js/mc-validate.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">// <![CDATA[
    (function($) {window.fnames = new Array(); window.ftypes = new Array();fnames[0]='EMAIL';ftypes[0]='email';fnames[1]='FNAME';ftypes[1]='text';fnames[2]='LNAME';ftypes[2]='text'; /*
     * Translated default messages for the $ validation plugin.
     * Locale: DE
     */
    $.extend($.validator.messages, {
    	required: "Dieses Feld ist ein Pflichtfeld.",
    	maxlength: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitte maximal {0} Zeichen ein."),
    	minlength: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitte mindestens {0} Zeichen ein."),
    	rangelength: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitte mindestens {0} und maximal {1} Zeichen ein."),
    	email: "Geben Sie bitte eine gültige E-Mail Adresse ein.",
    	url: "Geben Sie bitte eine gültige URL ein.",
    	date: "Bitte geben Sie ein gültiges Datum ein.",
    	number: "Geben Sie bitte eine Nummer ein.",
    	digits: "Geben Sie bitte nur Ziffern ein.",
    	equalTo: "Bitte denselben Wert wiederholen.",
    	range: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitten einen Wert zwischen {0} und {1}."),
    	max: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitte einen Wert kleiner oder gleich {0} ein."),
    	min: $.validator.format("Geben Sie bitte einen Wert größer oder gleich {0} ein."),
    	creditcard: "Geben Sie bitte ein gültige Kreditkarten-Nummer ein."
    });}(jQuery));var $mcj = jQuery.noConflict(true);
    // ]]></script>
    <!--End mc_embed_signup-->
    Predrag Dubajic

Hi Markus,

Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at your setup?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Please reply here once access is granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag