Can't get BP panel in Studio theme to look like demo

'Forums' and 'Blogs' don't show up on my BuddyPress Panel of Studio...only 'Activity', 'Members', and 'Groups'. How do I add 'Forums' and 'Blogs' to the BP Panel?

• Pete

Vaughan, thanks for your reply. Blogs and Forums pages aren't available as page options....not sure why? Just backing up....I have BBpress and BuddyPress, and Membership Premium plugins installed. Is it possible that I have feature conflicts with the plugins?

But I think my bigger issue is that I can't figure out how to modify the BuddyPress menu options at all. Is that done on using the menu editor as well?

Also, is there any documentation available for the Studio theme?

Many thanks in advance!

Pete

• PC

Hiya,

Blogs and Forums pages aren't available as page options....not sure why?

Are you using Multisite ? Blogs will only appear if you are using Multisite. I am using Multisite and on my lab site it appears !

http://wpdemo.in/

But I think my bigger issue is that I can't figure out how to modify the BuddyPress menu options at all. Is that done on using the menu editor as well?

No, that is picked automatically from your BuddyPress options. You just need to make sure that you have got the forums activated and working.

Can you post a screenshot of your BuddyPress settings ?

Cheers
    PC
    Sales &Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.