Can't get homepage to be blogs instead of signup

This is probably a no-brainer, but I keep trying to find the switch and can't.
We're moving mentormarkets.net to tradingpits.net (multisite) instead. If you go to tradingpits.net, you'll arrive at a signup page. For some reason it worked fine on mentormarkets, but I can't figure it out on tradingpits. All I need to for the home page to display network blog entries instead of the signup page.
Any suggestions?
TIA

• Nitrous Cloud
    • The Crimson Coder

Thanks Vaughan,

That's what I thought, but it's set to latest posts already. Even when I'm logged in as Admin, I can't get any of the tabs to work on the menu bar. It just says I'm already registered.

In Network settings I have Registration settings to "User accounts may be registered." That's what it is on the old site too.

And does the note under the "Next" bar help? "The site you were looking for, http://tradingpitsnet.www.tradingpits.net/, does not exist."

I are konfoozed.

• Nitrous Cloud
    • The Crimson Coder

Yeah, I know URL is definitely wrong. No clue why it's saying that there. I've never typed in anything to initiate it.

htaccess - is this what you're looking for?

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase /
    RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
    RewriteRule ^wp-admin$ wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
    RewriteRule ^ - [L]
    RewriteRule ^(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $1 [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*\.php)$ $1 [L]
    RewriteRule . index.php [L]

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

your htaccess looks fine, you're using subdomains for multisite? just to confirm. as there's a slight difference in the htaccess for subdomains vs subfolders.

hmm, just clicked next on your site & it didn't redirect to that funny url.

but the signup had your username in it, which is weird as i haven't visited it before or entered anything.

do you have any cache plugins installed like W3 at all? if so can you try disabling it and clearing all the cache.

thanks.

• Nitrous Cloud
    • The Crimson Coder

Know what? We're having issues with this for some reason. Rather than chase bugs, we're going to rebuild it. I haven't done much with this part of it yet anyway. And we've decided to make it a multisite off of a multidomain, per Jack's suggestion in the other thread.

Will get back to you if there's an issue later.

Thanks!!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.