Can't get it to work

I am so sure I am missing something but I have my whmcs set up, the provisioning plugin and the integration plugin... Everything seems fine except that when I add a client with the subdomain a user and/or a subsite are NOT created on my Wordpress install.... any idea what I am missing?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

We do not have much to go on here with the information supplied, the reason could be 100+ different things, so I will start with what version of WHMCS are you running?

Have you tripled checked the WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin instructions and that everything is setup correctly on both your web site hosting and the server hosting WHMCS software?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• slpconte
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi... thank you... I had a feeling this would be difficult to pin point... I have the newest version as I just downloaded and installed it today. I have read through and reread the instructions provided...

What other information can I give to help you help me?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

You have the latest version of WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin correct?

And you have the latest version of WHMCS software too?

The reason why I am asking this and trying to be thorough is because many people do not realize that they must be running the WHMCS Software on there server not related to any plugin on WPMU Dev with Cpanel, and that our plugins are only an interface to the WHMCS software.

I have provided a link to the WHMCS Software above.

Please confirm you are indeed running WHMCS Software version 5.0.3

Then if this all checks out it will be time to check out your setting within your WordPress installation and your WHMCS installation to see what we are indeed missing.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

Thank you for letting us know, I feel we are missing something.

I truly want to help figure out any issue that you may be having relative to the mandate of this forum and I keep asking direct questions but not getting direct answers.

I asked:
    Please confirm you are indeed running WHMCS Software version 5.0.3

Answer:

Ok... So I just redid everything and I am up to date with the provisioning plugin and whmcs software. I really must be missing something :slight_frown:

What is the URL of your WHMCS installation?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• slpconte

Thanks Joe,

I was up very late trying to figure our what was wrong and right before I crashed I replied to you. Sorry I thought I answered your question directly by letting you know that my software and plugins are all the latest versions (up to date)... So yes I am now running WHMCS Software 5.0.3.

URL is i heart small biz dot com/ sites

Thanks

• slpconte

I have been trying all kinds of things to get this to work and I have two more questions:

First: Could it be a Wordpress Multisite setup problem? If I create a subsite using wordpress I am not able to access the site's dashboard... I get this error " 404 Not Found
    The server can not find the requested page:

test.iheartsmallbiz.com/wp-admin/ (port 80)
    Please forward this error screen to test.i heart small biz.com's WebMaster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at test.iheart small biz.com Port 80"

And second: Following the instructions for integration I have added the Domain Custom field.... If I am manually entering the new site (via the admin backend area) would I enter test.mydomain.com there?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

I just realized something that we may have over looked in the attempt to troubleshoot your installation.

Do you have your WHMCS software set to the Portal theme?

If not please set the theme to Portal and let me know if your testing is successful or not.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings slpconte,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.