Can't get it to work at several levels

Updated wordpress and my theme and now it doesn't work. Just shows the plugin's script on my website.

I could not get it to function before the way I need it to function with buffer times around my appointments. This plugin seems very touchy technically.

I did get help once which worked, but then I asked for support again and don't know if I did it wrong but got no feedback.

The pay pal button was not view able because the color from my theme was not being allowed. Never got that resolved either.

I have never had this work in the months I've been trying and paying fees. Please help or please refund my monies so I can move on and try a different alternative for my appointments. I'm pretty darn frustrated with the sensitivity of this plugin so far.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Ronald, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Updated wordpress and my theme and now it doesn't work. Just shows the plugin's script on my website.

I just re-activated Appointments+ on your site, and I'm not seeing any code from it show up, I'm seeing the appointment page displaying as it should:

http://www.classichomeopathy.com/make-an-appointment/

Where are you seeing the code show up, could you provide a link to where I can see this please?

I could not get it to function before the way I need it to function with buffer times around my appointments.

Could you elaborate on how you're wanting the buffer times to look here? Is this the same request as what you had posted here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/second-location-padding-around-appointments

My colleague Adam had posted a reply to that thread, but had never received a further reply.

The pay pal button was not view able because the color from my theme was not being allowed. Never got that resolved either.

I'm seeing the PayPal button below the contact form, but that text could stand out a bit more... I've taken the liberty of inserting this CSS code into the X theme's custom CSS area:

input.app_submit_btn {
        color: black;
    }

input.app_submit_btn:hover {
        color: #dd3333;
    }

How's that looking to you? :slight_smile:

Please advise,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.