Can't get snapshot to work with Google Drive

Hello,

I setup Snapshot to download to Google Drive and everything was setup correctly without any errors. I setup a Snapshot and everything looked to be in order and then when I checked how it was going, I saw that it had failed. This is what was in the error log:

2015-01-13 21:53:15: ERROR: Error: Could not send file

exception 'Google_0814_Exception' with message 'Failed to start the resumable upload' in /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php:290
Stack trace:
#0 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/Google/Http/MediaFileUpload.php(138): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->getResumeUri()
#1 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/index.php(325): Google_0814_Http_MediaFileUpload->nextChunk('PK????????7?.F?...')
#2 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/google-drive/index.php(270): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->send_file('/home/berserkga...')
#3 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6670): SnapshotDestinationGoogleDrive->sendfile_to_remote(Array, '/home/berserkga...')
#4 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6556): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_send_archive(Array, Array, Object(SnapshotLocker))
#5 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/snapshot.php(6864): WPMUDEVSnapshot->process_item_remote_files(1421201415)
#6 [internal function]: WPMUDEVSnapshot->snapshot_remote_file_cron_proc()
#7 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(580): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-cron.php(103): do_action_ref_array('snapshot_remote...', Array)
#9 {main}
:Failed to start the resumable upload

Then I tried setting a destination with Dropbox and when I setup a name this is what I got:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class HTTP_OAuth_Consumer in /home/berserkgames/public_html/wp-content/plugins/snapshot/lib/destinations/dropbox/includes/PEAR_Includes/HTTP/OAuth/Consumer.php on line 420

So I'm not sure what is going on but any help would be appreciated.
I've gone ahead and granted support access so you can go ahead and take a look.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
Kimiko