Can't grant extended permissions - weird bug

I have an issue with granting extended permissions. I have the app set up correctly, I even recreated a new version on Facebook, so I know it is not a problem with Facebook. I keep getting this message, "An error occurred with Scott Wyden Imagery (API). Please try again later."

I looked up Scott Wyden Imagery and he is a photographer who also does SEO, why is he being associated with my Site/App in any way? This plugin gave me trouble last time I tried to use it, and it is giving me problems again.

aecnu

Greetings epilepsycf,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

It would have to be Facebook (again) that is giving this issue since the data is all originating from Facebook and our plugin is just reading what they have or supply with the exception of posting.

They have been a real nightmare since March of this year and every month now it is some issue - last I knew they cannot get their own basically copycat plugin they made to run right.

Could you please post a screen shot of your Facebook API settings? Of course partially blocking out your API settings?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

aecnu

Greetings epilepsycf,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe