Can't import Yoast Settings

I'm trying to import Yoast Settings, but it says We couldn't find any compatible data to import. Can you help me?

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Scott!

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:

I checked it and seems that this is a known issue with Yoast that has been fixed on the next version of the SmartCrawl plugin, which is still in QA but will be launched in the upcoming days, as you can see in our roadmap: SmartCrawl 2.3.0

I could not replace the current version of SmartCrawl with the new beta version because the FTP details open an empty folder</strong. Could you please check the FTP login details and share them again so we can fix this for you?
    Please make sure to use our
    SECURE CONTACT FORM to share them (DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS ON THIS THREAD since this is a public thread). Select "I have a different question" for your topic and add the following details:

Subject: "Attn: Violeta" (please use this subject line to ensure that it gets assigned to me)
    - FTP or cPanel credentials (host/username/password)
    - Link back to this thread for reference

We look forward to hear from you. Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
    Violeta

• Patrick Freitas
    • Staff

Hi Scott

Hope you are doing well.

I installed the plugin on my end and it worked fine, I tested on your site and could import the Yoast normally.

I kept the SmartCrawl installed but disabled, you can activate it on your Plugin page.

Let us know if you need any further help on this.
    Best Regards
    Patrick Freitas

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.