Cant import/export and send mails with Newsletter plugin

Hi,
I have this issue with e-Newsletter, can't import big list (more than 3,000) and can't export mi list (more than 5,000) and can't send emails...

With the last version of the plugin when trying to send I get to a blank page right away.
Had to go back to previous version of the plugin I had before, and when sending either way by cron or regular I get a 500 error if the list is more than 1,000 subscribers.

Ok you will say its a server issue, but the memory has been increased, and I also moved my database to localhost so I can test and export my users to a csv so I can send them email in other way, and on my localhost if I try to export the subscribers the page stays thinking for more than 1 hour and then opens a page that says page not found.

I have previously sent emails, but that was with very old version of e-newsletter with this latest one I have tried just can't do anything with my lists.

The version Im trying are:

Latest: get a white page when sending emails
version 2.6.1 - get 500 error if a list is bigger that 1000 subscribers.

Thanks for your help.

• Victor

Hi Patrick thanks
    Im sending thru mandrill
    but in my local installation im not trying to send Im trying to export my lists
    since on my server haven't been able to send nor export.
    I have reasonable limits, I have 1000 emails per hour.

The thing is when I click send to a big list I get the error 500
    its like before sending i makes a big job and doesn't allow me

Now Im stuck with this because I can't even export my list nor on server nor locally
    if its a list of 100 no problem, when its a list of more that 3000
    on server get a 500 error and locally I get to a page that says not found.

On my server I can't import, export or send.

I really need to export my list, have been trying this for more than a full day
    but just can't. Don't know what to do with all my lists.

Im stuck

Thanks for your help

• Victor

Heres and update of what happens:

I select a list to export the subscribers.

if the list has 100 users exports it fine,
    if the list has more than 3000 Im taken to a page that says
    this webpage is not found:
    No webpage was found for the web address: http://www.victorespejo.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=newsletters-members
    Error code: ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND

And if I try to send an email to the list of 3000 or more
    I get an 500 error
    and if I get lucky when I load the page again, I can see that 100 users where added to the batch, so I 've been able to send some emails like this
    trying over and over again, and sometimes I get a few emails on the batch
    even if the page goes to the 500 error.

I have modified the php.ini file to 1024M
    and to 18000 seconds for all the jobs
    I have memory size in wp-admin to 1024 also

But when sending to a list more than 3000 I get that error

I have a list of 60,000 users and can't send them email
    and can't export them to send them thru other means.

So how can I recover the list of 60,000???

Is there a way to recover my list on the database?

Its really frustrating that having a big list now can't send them
    or get my list exported again.

Thanks again

• Victor

I found this when debugging

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/class_wdcp_model.php:13) in /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/class.functions.php on line 1677

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/class_wdcp_model.php:13) in /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/class.functions.php on line 1678

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/comments-plus/lib/class_wdcp_model.php:13) in /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-content/plugins/e-newsletter/email-newsletter-files/class.functions.php on line 1679

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /Users/VgeP/Sites/2014ve.ps/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1565

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.